Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Can i open the same solution twice on one computer as two different users

H

This topic is 3016 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi

please can someone tell me if this is possible and if not how i can achieve this.

my solution has for each group of users different securities set up as for how much data they can edit and see.

i work on the admin where i have 100% access to all layouts and script being able to enter , delete  and change etc.

whenever i setup for a new set of users i want to check how it would work as that user , however i need to log out of my user and sign in as that user and if an edit (which usually happens many times each time again)need doing i would have to log out again sign in as admin do the change and sign out sign in again to check if the change was sufficient , which is pretty annoying and time consuming.

please can someone let me know how i can open the same solution twice on one PC  as two different users.

thanks in advance , i would appreciat if someone can help me out.

Yep... Got FMPA11 (for legacy systems), and 3 x FMPA13, FMPA14 and FM13 (Standard) all installed... On a Mac, so it may be different on a PC - but you should definitely be able to get a version of FMPro and the same version for FMPA...

This topic is 3016 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.