login script not registering the expiry date

This topic is 2901 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi

I have a login that will not allow someone to sign in after the expiry date. The user is setup in the user layout and it has a start trigger script that reads if it is expired each time you open the file. In the user layout it shows the amount of days till it expires. But when you are in the time sheet layout when it is not the admin account it puts a ? at the top left rather then the days left. And if it is expired it still allows you to login. I have this in another database and it works perfectly. I thought I had copied everything over correctly, but cant get it to work on this one. Also when you click on new user in the user layout rather then adding a new line like it does on my other database it overrides the old user details.

user name is admin and no password to enter as admin account

Can anyone else and see where I have gone wrong?

thanks

Sarah

Tester - Login 2.fmp12

Why are you using ExecuteSQL for the expiry check? Much easier to use just a normal find for that.

With the New User - it works, but the layout is in Form view, needs to be in List view

Hi

It was written for me another database and I was using it for this one and copied everything across but for some reason it didn't seem to work. Thanks for the View to list.. now works.. thank you

I just tried this but it doesn't seem to work as it says the enter username has expired but it is set to 18th Aug... I tried to do the reverse of that is less then as I was struggling with the find part and was making even more of a mess I think.

Tester - Login 2.fmp12

This topic is 2901 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.