Server Maintenance This Week. ×

360 Works Email Preventing FM17 Adv from closing completely

This topic is 1695 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

FileMaker 17 Advanced on Windows 10 -  continues to run in the Task Manager after exiting the program.  After removing all plugins (360 Works Email, FTPeek, and Base Elements) FM17 will quit and relaunch normally - I ran that routine four or five times without issue.  I reintroduced each plugin and retested.  360 Works Email plugin (released on 6/14/18) is causing the issue.   It is requiring a CT ALT DELETE to close FM17 before we can relaunch it as it shows it still running.  This has been reported by some of the users in my company.  Suggestions?

Edited by frankb3
clarify

Our current beta fixed this issue for a user that reported it. If anyone is experiencing this, we should be releasing new versions of our plugins as soon as we have finished testing, hopefully within the next week or so. 

• 1 month later...

I do not have an ETA on official releases as we are continuing to add improvements to the framework and rather having several small releases we like to have one large one. We will announce their release on all of our social media and our newsletter so be sure to subscribe to stay informed on their release. I do have a beta build available here but as with any beta, it is not entirely tested so you may run into issues. If you do, contact [email protected].

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

We are having a similar issue as well with v3.210 and fmpa17.0.7. Closing the filemaker client just hangs and needs to be force quit.

I've attached the log file. This is a fresh log after opening our filemaker solution and then immediately closing it. I redacted the license key in the log.

360Works_Email_FMAdvanced.log

EDIT: I've figured out that this is related to the newest version of the other plugin we have installed, BaseElements. Removing either of the two plugins resolved the hang up on close, so there must be an interaction that is causing it.

Edited by abross86

This topic is 1695 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.