This topic is 1921 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Can you clarify what you are trying to do at the time you want the "Enter" key to be triggered? Is it part of a script?

1 hour ago, Dr.Gopala krishnam raju AMBATI said:

how to trigger enter key

There s no such thing as "to trigger enter key" or any other key. You can only trigger a script. The script can perform various actions, including calling other scripts. It can enter a carriage return character into a field (which is the equivalent of user pressing the Enter key while the cursor is in a text field). A script cannot press buttons (which is what the Enter key does when a button is selected).

6 hours ago, Dr.Gopala krishnam raju AMBATI said:

hope for the function in fm in the  future versions

To suggest a new feature, post your suggestion here:

Product Ideas

But be prepared to answer the same question Comment is asking. 🙂

14 hours ago, comment said:

What would be the purpose of such function? You have been asked what are you trying to accomplish, but you did not answer.  

While polishing my solution got a new idea yesterday while playing with speak script I wanted the show dialogue option to self close itself by triggering the enter key so that I wouldn't touch the keyboard manually hope i am clear

If you want to display a dialog whilst FM is speaking something, you could use a card or dialog window instead that displays prior to the speak step, then close the card or dialog window after the speak step is finished.

This topic is 1921 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.