Sign in to follow this  
Max71

Error while trying to getURLasContainer

Hello,

I'm trying to fetch a QR using a simple URL. I'm getting an error I'm not able to handle. Can anybody help?

This is the string that is giving errror:

https://qrickit.com/api/qr.php?d=FV841PM&qrsize=150&t=j&e=m

If I open it via browser no error. But if I test it in the 360 ScriptMaster, I get this error:

groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: url for class: Script1

Parameters:
{}

---Script---
Script:
new URL(url);

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide

Max

You have to pass the url as a parameter to the function...

Works as expected here....

87540278_ScreenShot2019-03-09at13_29_56.thumb.png.cdb5fa0b75afbcabb05eccb965791e23.png

Hi, thanks for your feedback. This is what I'm doing, but it works fine on a Mac, but it's giving me the reported error if I run the same instruction on a Window PC (WIN 7 OS). And of course I don't understand why...

Max

Hello,

I would need the log files capturing that error to discern what is going on, but it's possible that error is indicating a fault with the plugin recognizing the parameter 'url' that gets passed into the getURLasContainer call. There might be an issue with the SMSetVariable call.

I tested the url you provided in the both Get URL as Container modules in the ScriptMaster_16+ solution that comes with the plugin download (ScriptMaster v5.1099) in the following scenarios:

-Windows Server 2012FM ProAdv 17, 64-bit;

-Windows 10 Pro, FM ProAdv 17, 32-bit;

-Windows Server 2008 (similar to Windows 7), FM ProAdv 17, 64-bit

I was unable to reproduce the error. Could you please download this latest build of ScriptMaster from the link below and let me know if that resolves your issue?

http://sc.360works.com/SuperContainer/RawData/pro/360/plugins/scriptmaster/latest

Test it in our demo solution by going to the module, plugging the url into the field InputVariables::value beneath the field InputVariables::key where it says 'url', and clicking Run Script. If this build doesn't resolve your issue, please produce the error, then locate and submit the ScriptMaster log file in an e-mail to support@360works.com. You can reference our documentation at the following URL to locate those logs:

http://docs.360works.com/index.php/Plugin_log_files

Do not reopen FileMaker as that will erase the previous session's logs. Also, please include in your e-mail what version and bit-version of FileMaker you are using. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sean Kuhn

360Works Support

770-234-9293