Server Maintenance This Week. ×

hide a certain tab

This topic is 1841 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

So right now I want to hide my Parts Purchased tab if there are no invoices.  a customer has tab bar with their history, accounts, invoices and other stuff. I want them all to show.  but if customer does not yet have an invoice I want to hide their parts.  Can I do this? if not, what would you do so staff knows not to go to that tab?  I tried changing the color but failed and it is not clear to staff even if i succeeded.  thank you for thinking about my need.

You can't hide individual tabs. Very annoying.

There's a few options. You can duplicate the tabpanels using slidepanels, and use a button bar to replicate the tabs themselves. You can hide individual buttons in a button bar, and each button only needs to activate a corresponding slidepanel. This would do exactly what you want.

Or, you can hide everything in the parts tabpanel if there are no parts. If there are a lot of objects in the parts tabpanel, it might be easier to place everything in a single slidepanel, place that slidepanel in the tabpanel and hide the slidepanel if there's no parts.

This topic is 1841 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.