Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Installation under FileMaker 14 Advanced impossible

This topic is 1628 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Just re-installed on a parallels vm Windows 10 the FMPA v14 32bits (because another pi doesn't run in 64bits). I copied and paste the two files for the pi (.fmx and .fmx64). After launching FMP and looking preferences/plugins I wanted to check the box of that pi ; and it returns

1820314163_Capturedecran2019-10-29a13_51_23.png.1cdd651668693d266c403c0b5acbdf2d.png

What must I do ?

Thanks

Noël

Hello Noél,

John is correct. Please just install the plugin with extension .fmx if you are using 32-bit FMP. If it still fails to initialize, could you try moving the other plugins out of the Extensions directory to test if there is a conflict between the plugins? If then it still fails to initialize, please look for a log file in the Windows temp directory generated by our plugin at the time the initialization failed. The file will likely have '360Works_ScriptMaster' in the name.

Thanks to John and Sean (?) !
Finally I must use a 64 bits installation because of a function calling json which doesn't seem working via 32bits..

If I install only the fmx file I can't access to my functions registered ! I'm lost !

Have a good day

ND

Edited by Noél Dubau

• 3 weeks later...

This topic is 1628 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.