Server Maintenance This Week. ×

FTPeek_GetFileInfo says file doesn't exist

This topic is 1445 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have successfully captured the list of files on the remote server. I loop thru them and can grab the moddate and then download the files successfully. But one file, even through it successfullly provides the moddate and downloads, it errors when using getfileinfo "file info" to the the file's size. I use the FTPeek_SetErrorCapture to keep from hanging on the error. But it says the file doesn't exist but yet the step finds the moddate and then successfuilly downloads it. The file does exist but what causes the error? This is one file out of 41 files. It doesn't appear to be any different, other than name.

Using FTPPeek version  Version 2.3  and FMP 18.0.3.317 and running on OS 10.14.6.

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 10.44.23 AM.png

It may be the file name is throwing something off with the path to the file. I would be happy to take a look at the logs. Make sure to add "LoggingLevel=DEBUG" to the connect function and then reproduce the issue. Once you have, you can send them in to [email protected] and I will take a look. See this page for log locations. 

This topic is 1445 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.