Version update with MirrorSync

This topic is 1337 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm trying out MirrorSync on a simple FM application with one iPad  with FMGo18, FMserver18 and FM18 client.

The sync functionality seems to work as expected but when I update the database's version number, which is passed on to MirrorSync::DatabaseVersion field via an unstored calc, the iPad, after syncing, will start the MirroSyncUpdater but nothing happens.

If I manually start the run-script the version update is performed but ends with an error saying that the file could not be opened.

The database on the iPad has actually been updated but remains closed.

What am I missing?

Thanks, Jos Smeele.

Hi Jos,

Since you are getting error messages, I would like to take a look at your log files. They may reveal a little more about what is happening "under the hood", so to speak, and help me to better answer your question.  

You can submit those by navigating to your MirrorSync launch page in your browser. At the bottom of the page, you will see a link to submit a report.  Click on that link, and it will send in the proper logs.  

Please add a note "Attention Julie" so that our team is sure it comes directly to me.

Thanks,

Julie

This topic is 1337 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.