Standarized Aqua Starter kit

This topic is 7693 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for sharing. Even without being a professional developper, this tool would be very useful for those who are planning to build their own database. We still need to store the 'development standards" in case of troubleshoot...

The Core setup is really interresting and very detailled. Your folders gives a good view of what the structure should be. But would you mind sharing your password for the Template ?

These are based on the developer standards.

It isn't just a set of FileMaker files, but a standard for any project, showing how the folders should be setup to make keeping track of all parts of development

Read the readme in the initial folder

HTH

• 1 month later...

I'm currently trying to understand how the alternating color background is created and it is using the mod operator however what I can't get is, it is setting the value of the field to a container field.

The container field that contains the gray image, zi.gListColour. I'm not sure what the gray image color is exactly? I tried doing the exact same thing and all I got was only a small portion of the background contained what was in the zi.gListColour. When you resize the zi.gListColour, it fills in the whole field?

What exactly is contained in this container field...

Thanks...

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.