Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Point of Sale Application

This topic is 6697 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Is anyone aware of a POS application written in FileMaker?

I'm looking for a simple Order Taking/Invoice screen that can handle multiple line items, tax them, total them up and when committed, sends a pick list/production order (could be a copy of the invoice to start) to a printer located in production.

Regards,

Russell Cox

[email protected]

• 2 months later...

Once you have been here a bit longer, you will realise that everything is not serious here, we do have a bit of fun too.

You want to have a look at Leb i Sol's previous 789 posts, I'm sure you will see that his suggestions are both valuable in very welcome to may users of the forum.

Ed.

mbangler -- like it or not, people will form first impressions from your web page. It generally looks very good. But the criticisms about doing something simple (body text) in the most complicated way (done with images) are valid. Is your FM coding also complicated?

"Is that how you guys got that many posts?"

Don't throw stones.

Actually this time I WAS really seriours.....Please look at thier site.....every text msg that thay had was made as an image and slapped on the site......I AM seruous about the fact that I can not find the product at all...I am serious that IF these guys actually made something that works I wonder about the GUI....I bet they used 45% of DB size into it...

oo I just found some text:

here it is:

"products | clients | company

re: Don't throw stones.

Yikes, anyone know Fred Flinstones number, I've got my own rock quarry now.

There's def. some baseball players here.

Fine Leb i Sol you don't like THEIR website, (I have nothing to do with them.)

You've had your rant now move along.

Play ball!

hehehe...ok ok.

On the serious note, people do judge you by the website as they have become like business cards...this-one is hand written on some paper tissue.

I didn't say YOU have something to do with the design....I am just saying that thay have made a mistake by "presenting" themselves in this light.....

Lets get a bigger ball and a hoop and I am in! laugh.gif

Welcome to the forum mbangler wink.gif

All the best!

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.