Change size of dialog box

This topic is 8464 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Is there a way to change the size of the "Show Message" dialog box under control of my script?

I use the "Show Message" step in my script with a message that is longer than the space allotted for the standard display. The user can expand the box but I would prefer to do it from within the script prior to the display of the message.

quote:

Originally posted by joegez:

Is there a way to change the size of the "Show Message" dialog box under control of my script?

I use the "Show Message" step in my script with a message that is longer than the space allotted for the standard display. The user can expand the box but I would prefer to do it from within the script prior to the display of the message.

It is not possible to expand the dialogs. You could try building your own "Dialog" layout in FMP, or get Troi's Dialog Plugin.

------------------

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Kurt Knippel

Consultant

Database Resources

mailto:[email protected]

http://www.database-resources.com

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A quick and dirty way is to split the message into 2 messages. On the first message just put a "Continue" button that would bring up the next message. It's not pretty, but it does work, short of buying and distributing a plug-in.

The other way would be to send the user to another layout that has your dialog box and message.

This topic is 8464 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.