Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Waves in Motion Tech Support Problems?

This topic is 7395 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Has anyone else experienced problems having tech support issues (specifically activation code issues) resolved by this company? I purchased a cross platform developer license and have been trying to get them to respond to my support requests for almost a WEEK and have had no response........if this is how they operate....this is CERTAINLY the last time I will purchase from them....was looking at the EVENTS plugin but I will spend my money at TROI where the support is outstanding.

Very frustrating!

I've dealth with them on CC:Authorize plugin and Analyzer Pro, and I think their support stinks. I couldn't get them to return calls or respond to emails. Even the president (Vince Mennino) doesn't respond. You're much better off with Troi, who does respond!!!

Steve

I have what should be a simple problem...I purchased a cross platform license for the portal filter......received my activation codes....including them in my opening script (along with other plugin registration calls).

I received an email from a user of my software saying they received the time out message about the demo period expiring. I checked my code...my activation code is correct in the script, the script itself is correct.

Waves in Motions offers "Free" tech support for activation issues...yet after 6 emails and over a week of waiting I have heard nothing...not even an autoresponder that my email was received. I used their website to submit the tech support request....still nothing.

Needless to say I am more than annoyed. Troi has been OUTSTANDING at getting back to me as well as DACONS. I have a product of Waves in Motion that while usable, gives the impression I am distributing unlicensed software. I do not appreciate the impression that gives and I do not appreciate the TOTAL lack of tech support from this company.

My guess is that there is an issue with Panther and their registration feature...but that is just a guess since they simply are ignoring me. VERY frustrating. I would strongly recommend that Filemaker Developers stay away from this company if this is the level of "support" that they are going to provide. I guess I have wasted over $400.

Got an email from Waves in Motion today....(9 days after initial email).....the staff responsible for tech support was on vacation.....registration code I was given at purchase was missing a digit......so a quick fix for a simple problem.

I suggested they have a backup person to check support issues if the main person was on vacation........hopefully they get the message.....support is important!

Greg

This topic is 7395 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.