This topic is 7256 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Sorry I will need to re do this for some reason this file is corrupted. - And I mean my LOCAL fp7 file it won't recover. - must be a beta thing.

I NEVER setup any passwords?!

I saw a demo in Seattle 2 weeks ago where they showed a calendar done in FM7 that used only ONE field and ONE script. The calendar also automatically higlighted the current date. Really cool! I am trying to get a copy of that file.

• 2 weeks later...

one field, one script.... can you elaborate please. This that the whole solution or the displaying of a list of events? I will be heading into calendar mode soon, so any concepts would be great and any samples would be amazing. - thx

• 1 month later...

Anyone have a calendar (date picker) for FM6? The one one I can find is not cheap. It's basically a whole calendar system and the only way to get at the sripts behind the calendar is to pay the developer $599.00. There's got to be some date picker for FM 6 someplace.

Please do not double post.

This is really just one list, with several topic areas that are designed to help you put your question in an area that you feel comes the closes to your question. If you miss the mark, you will still get answers. This area is for Sample Files & Open Source Solution.

I answered your original posts.

Lee

the calendar that Ocean West has created is really neat and nice. Thanks for sharing!

I have placed the calendar into my own fp7 application. The calendar works fine in its own layout (which is set to show records from the datepick table) but when i tried to copy the calendar onto another layout (which is set to show records from another table) it says unrelated tables. Anyway to allow the calendar to share a layout with another table?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.