cdml to xml - images

rivet

This topic is 6991 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

rivet, I am having a similar problem at the moment. Page-45 of the Custom Web Publishing Guide under "Using Filemaker XSLT stylesheets in a web site or program" #2, states:

"If your XSLT stylesheets reference static files, such as static images or HTML files, place the static files in their original folder hierarchy within the root folder on the web server. Make sure the relative path is preserved.

For example, suppose an XSLT stylesheet references an image file called logo.jpg by using the HTML tag "img src="logo.jpg"". the logo.jpg file must be located in the following location on the web server: <root folder>/fmi/xsl/logo.jpg"

I have not had the time to test this out yet, but will work on it tommorow.

RaodrunnerRay

I used the cdml converter and got this in xml:

<-img alt="cover" width="134" align="right" hspace="8" vspace="5"><-xsl:attribute name="src"><-xsl:call-template name="get-image"><-xsl:with-param name="fieldname" select="'CoverImage'"/><-xsl:with-param name="recid" select="$default-record/@record-id"/><-/xsl:call-template><-/xsl:attribute><-/img->

(note take out the '-' after each '<')

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone explain to me what this means:

For example, suppose an XSLT stylesheet references an image file called logo.jpg by using the HTML tag "img src="logo.jpg"". the logo.jpg file must be located in the following location on the web server: /fmi/xsl/logo.jpg"

what defines the root folder? i've tried putting the image files everywhere with no luck.

• 3 weeks later...

This topic is 6991 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.