Server Maintenance This Week. ×

count function not showing using custom web

durow

This topic is 7008 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Using custom web publisher on FMP7 server advanced (windows).

After a web user submits the form the reply.xsl page shows their name and percent correct. The name is displayed fine but the percent does not show up. The percent field uses the count function. After playing around it looks like the the count function is the problem. Anybody have an idea why it will not display? Thanks!

Can you show the code around this count function?

Thanks, Martin

Thanks Martin

This code comes from the CDML conversion that comes with server advanced. Which unfortunately means most of it is a black box to me. Anyway here is a snippet. If this does not suffice I would be more than happy to send the whole xsl document laugh.gif

I also included the code for the lastname field which does work.

Again thank you!

Results for

<font size="+1" color="#000000"><b><xsl:value-of select="$default-record/fmrs:field[@name = 'firstname']/fmrs:data[1]"/>

<xsl:value-of select="$default-record/fmrs:field[@name = 'lastname']/fmrs:data[1]"/></b></font>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td width="20%">

</td>

<td>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td width="20%">

Percent Correct:

</td>

<td>

<font size="+1" color="#000000"><b><xsl:value-of select="$default-record/fmrs:field[@name = 'percent']/fmrs:data[1]"/>

%</b></font>

</td>

</tr>

The lastname field is working (always has)

I removed the % completely from the percent snippet. I am still only getting a question mark "?" instead of a number there. Again thanks for your time...

I am new to posting here so not sure how things are done but I am editing something I just sent.

It looks like my problem has something to do with using a relationship. I used thd count function on fields that resided in the same database and there was no problem. So I guess I was going down the wrong path. Sorry. So now I guess the question changes to why can't i get a related field to show?

This topic is 7008 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.