Driving Directions in Web Viewer

FM-Monster

This topic is 6422 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm trying to use the web viewer to show directions from one customer record to the next customer record.

I have the string that will map two sets of information and show the driving directions in the web viewer(by google maps). But I'm struggling with getting the info from two seperate records into the string. I want to use a calculation that will pull the info(address) from the previous record and put it in the current record, so I can use the info to fill the string properly.

The person using the directions will always go from the previous record to the next record when driving (it is a found set that is sorted and printed)

I'm hoping that there is a simple function or calculation that could pull info from a previous record.

I was going to use the GetNthRecord function at first but I couldn't figure out the "Record Number". I assume that is a field that I have to create...

If true then in my found set I have to "renumber" all of the records and then the function will work properly. Correct??? Can I "renumber" them in a script?

• 1 month later...

This topic is 6422 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.