Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Outlook Manipulator support?

This topic is 6254 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am having difficulty getting a response from Productive Computing regarding a feature question I have before committing to the Outlook Manipulator plugin for our network.

A question I sent them about Entourage Manipulator last year also went unanswered.

I would like to know what (if any) experience people have with this company and if one could expect to receive better support after making a purchase.

Also, if there is a good alternative out there I would like to know about it. The feature I am most interested in is email sync from Outlook to FM.

I am very surprised to hear that you've had problems with Prod Computing. I used their outlook manipulator plug-in for a system last year and their support went above and beyond the call of duty. I recall that they were moving offices, perhaps that explains a bit why they were unresponsive?

Just an update to let people know that I have not received any respnse to my inquiries and that I have now given up on the company and will not choose their product for worry of not getting help if I need it.

This topic is 6254 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.