Server Maintenance This Week. ×

VBS E-Mail w/ Multiple Attachments

This topic is 6140 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Here is a file that will create an E-Mail allowing for Multiple Attachments. It uses VBS created in filemaker (Saves the VBS in your My Documents folder). It Creates the E-Mail in Outlook and sends it.

Anyone know how to add a CC recipect for a mail message created in a vbs script?

Or avoid the Security Warnings?

(this was tested on FM_8.0, XP,and outlook 2003. It should work for 8.5 and Vista but have not

EmailCreator.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Attached is a vbs that I have been working on for some time now that allows you to send HTML ( HTML signature) or plain text email and CC.

Hope it makes sense to you and if you can improve it...do let me know...I see in your script you validate the email address somehow. If you can let me know how and why you do this.

Also if you set your vbs to not send the email emmediately ( .send ) but use (.display) it will open up the email for you thus allowing you to by pass the security message.

Basicaly in my HTML version of the vbs I use an HTML file that is used as the body of the email. The HTML file is just the signature part of the email and I then substitute the body of my email text into the

tags of my HTML file.

If you have any more questions please let me know

OutlookHTML.txt

OutlookPlainText.txt

This topic is 6140 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.