SCDownload() flags

This topic is 5536 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm trying to download a set of images onto the desktop and I can't figure out how to rename the files as they're downloaded. The plugin documentation mentions optional "flag" parameters, but I can't find information on how to implement them.

I've tried adding an extra parameter, filename=$name, but that gets rejected as having too many parameters.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be using Apache/Leopard on the server machine. What benefit would there be to running it on the client?

Regardless, I can skip the Apache set up. I currently have SuperContainer 2.061 running in standalone mode. It starts up automatically via the Login option under Accounts.

I want to upgrade to SC 2.2. I've installed SC 2.2, got my license key in. Now, is all I have to do is change the Login Item from the 2.061 version to 2.2 and all my current images will be available? The transition will be seamless?

I'm being very cautious here because I have about 1,000 5 MB images being managed by SC 2.061 and don't want to screw that up.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

Here is a sample SCDownload() call:

SCDownload( Demo::_cResourceIdentifier ; Get( DesktopPath ) ; "" ; "" ; "filename=test.jpg" )

//SCDownload( folderPath { ; destinationFolder ; width ; height; key1=value1; key2=value2; ... } )

This topic is 5536 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.