Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Tabs Disappearing

This topic is 5498 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have 4 tabs on a layout. Job Details, Schedule, Estimate & PO. The Tab names are displayed from Nav_Tabs table. For some reason, the tabs and the tab names get deleted from time to time.

Has anyone else had this happen. Any help or any idea would be highly appreciated.

Thankyou

Tab panels can not be deleted unless one deletes them from layout mode. Double check to make sure that there isnt another copy of your tab panel somewhere behind your tab panel ( mistake copy and paste ).

BTW please update your profile with the correct FM version, as tabs did not exist in FM7.

Thankyou, I will see if there is another layout. We only have this happen to one client. Either the display name of the tab gets mixed up or the tab itself disappears and only a blank space remains at that place.

thanx again

Thankyou, I will see if there is another layout. We only have this happen to one client. Either the display name of the tab gets mixed up or the tab itself disappears and only a blank space remains at that place.

thanx again

All users are using versions of FileMaker that support tabs? (8.0 + )

The Tab names are displayed from Nav_Tabs table ... Either the display name of the tab gets mixed up or the tab itself disappears and only a blank space remains at that place.

The tab NAMES disappear? You mean the name that appears on each tab? How are you creating dynamic tab names? Are you using tab panels or tab name labels that you create yourself? Something seems out of kilter here in your description. How is the Nav_Tabs table related?

Edited by Guest
Added last sentence

This topic is 5498 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.