Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Run Time problem

This topic is 5393 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have developed a solution in FM pro 10(Trial Version) and and make it run time in Fm Pro 9 advanced.it's working fine from last 2 months.but its not working in one system in which MAC OS X 10.5.6 is installed but previously it's working fine on that version.i also check it on other systems its working fine.can any one help me due to what reason it's not supporting to that system or any other software is installed due to which it's not working.

plz help me.

Thanks,

John wiliams

Not sure I'm understanding you correctly.

You have a Runtime that was made in v9?

You are not able to run in on Leopard, but it ran for two month before this?

Version 9 was patched to run with Leopard, did you make this runtime using the lastest version of 9?

Lee

FileMaker's Trial Versions are full working versions of the programs. The Trials are only limited in how long you can use them.

I have made thisrun time using FM pro 9 advanced(Trial Version).

You sure about this, I have never heard of a Trial Version for Advance, only their Standard (Regular) Edition.

Lee

I have developed a solution in FM pro 10(Trial Version) and and make it run time in Fm Pro 9 advanced.it's working fine from last 2 months.but its not working in one system in which MAC OS X 10.5.6 is installed but previously it's working fine on that version.i also check it on other systems its working fine.can any one help me due to what reason it's not supporting to that system or any other software is installed due to which it's not working.

plz help me.

Thanks,

John wiliams

Please provide a definition for "it's not working."

Do you mean:

1. It doesn't launch? I reinstalled and it still doesn't launch?

2. It launches, but...doesn't work?

It was working fine. Can you think of anything that might have changed?

i have a run time file which i have installed on one mac Os x 10.5.6 one months back.that run time i have made in FM Pro 10(Trial Version) and make it run time in FM Pro 9 advanced. After one month it's not working on that Mac Os X (it's not opening) application quit automatically and i have check that file on other system also on other system it's working fine.

Plz tell me that this issue is due to trial version or any other problem. Plz help me.

Thanks,

John

Edited by Guest

After one month is stopped working?

That sounds like the time-out on FM10 Trial.

Did someone install FM10 trial on the machine where the runtime is installed?

If so then it's possible the user has been running in FM10 all the time and the database(s) are 'attached' to FM10.

Uninstall FM10 and use the Runtime APPLICATION to start the solution.

It shouldn't matter which version was used to developed the basic files, provided you didn't used any of v10 specific functions. If you did, they will not work if the file was then bound in v9, because version 9 can't support the newer functions.

BTW, You never did reply to my question about v9. This version was patched to work on Leopard with 9.0.3?

Uninstalling the Trial Version does not remove the hidden files that control against reinstalling a Trial version beyond the 30 day time limit.

Lee

This topic is 5393 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.