Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Show only Unique values in portal from the all records

Genelia

This topic is 4655 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi to All,

I am facing problem in 1 simple thing but difficult for me as i am unable to sort out.

My problem is that i have 1 field name is facilty in table ece.facilty has multiple values like a,b,c,d,e,a,b,f,g,a,b,f,g,...means multiple A values,b values and so on.

Now i have impleemnt such type like if i select A from global field then in portal it just show only 1 rerord of A value if i select "all" facilty then condition it just show A,B,C,D all values only once in portal.no duplicate value of facilty.

In DB could be multiple A value multiple B value and so on....but in portal it just show only one time per value.

Thanks need urgent reply..please

Can you explain the purpose behind this? It doesn't make much sense to show only one record of a group (which one exactly?) when the group is known. Perhaps a calculation testing for the existence of related records in the selected group/s could provide the answer?

Yes i got the solution.actually purpose was just there were some fields to show count no. of values from that particular grouping.So just show unique facilties and their corresponding counts of Task complet, pending,all etc...

This topic is 4655 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.