Magnifying cursor for monitors that are a long distance away

Jarvis

This topic is 4359 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I would like to add a 50 inch monitor in my cabinetshop that can be viewed from 30 feet.

Need to have a way to click in & out of fields from that distance as well as the ability to discern mouse location.

Are there any devices that might produce a cursor on the screen that is maybe the size of a golf ball or tennis ball so the we can see the cursor?

?? I don't get it, Vaughan, and I know if you are making 'Mmmmmmmm' sound then something is especially good about it! I tried googling 'pixie dust' but didn't get hit which offered any clues.

The flashlight would be great for training. I wonder if it can be used with ipad3 using Apple TV to demo FMGo onto HDTV? So much to learn and so little time ... :turned:

UPDATE: What I'm asking is why you are excited? What is Mmmmmmm? LOL. I guess I'm asking what you are having ... because I want some! :yay:

Edited by LaRetta

One of the options that omnidazzle offers is pixie dust: a trail of little stars that follows the cursor movement.

The Mmmmm is to indicate that while I love pixie dust (who on this earth could NOT love pixie dust?) it's probably a bit too whimsical and not the sort of thing I'd set up for a corporate system. :D

Yes, I saw pixie dust originally when I viewed the website but 'Mmmmmmm' sounded like 'yummy' or 'mmmm-mmmm good'. I thought you Aussie's had some special meaning for the word such as a dessert and you thought we all knew it (but I didn't, LOL). :jester:

This topic is 4359 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.