Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Problems with the webpage?

This topic is 4346 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Is there anything wrong with the page, I see it very bad.

Things are not in the right place, pop ups open in the wrong places....

Sometimes I have to swap to mobile theme because if I don't it drives me mad, lol.

Thank you all for this great place of knowledge.

post-104152-0-24961000-1338138903_thumb.

post-104152-0-15832600-1338138926_thumb.

What am I not seeing in your screen shots that you are? This is the theme, skin, view that I use and your screen shots look the same here as what I normally see.

I haven't change anything in my web brouser or any settings. I have just joined the forum as allways and I thought some maintenance were on process.

If I change from mobile theme back to full version I can see the webpage well, but only if I don't do anything else. If I change to another forum or try to make a reply everything goes mad again.

Even I can't see my attached files from the first post, but if I place the mouse where they should be, there they are.

I attach another printed screen so you could see the differences.

Left hand side, view as normal, right hand side, the view I get since the last week.

Check out the header or the tabs for example.

Thanks Lee.

* This is not a complaint, I'm just trying to help in case this occurs to others and you don't know about it.

post-104152-0-34262100-1338197397_thumb.

The site went all to heck for me a week ogo or more. ( IE 9 Windows 7 ). I thought it was maintanance too but it hasn't changed. Menu items are messed up. View New Content starts after a large empty white block on the page. This morning I'm not even seeing user profile pictures or info on the left of the posts. It is way out of whack...

Looking back to normal, Thanks :) The only one thing that still seems to happen is that whenever I click New Content it comes up saying "Sorry, No New Content Found" but when I click it again it comes up fine. Not a big deal, just a minor inconvenience..

This topic is 4346 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.