Server Maintenance This Week. ×

FM12 Server SQL/ODBC scenario failure

This topic is 3987 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a solution which has been running for years on filemaker 8 advanced server where I send HL7 messages to an from filemaker server using 'Mirth Connect' connecting to the filemaker server using the ODBC and running a very simple SQL and sending the result out using a LLP connection

SELECT x FROM y

This is all fine..

But, now I'm setting up FM 12 advanced server, and have all the up-to-date ODBC drivers which all connect fine, and have been tested using excel.

The connections are being made to the fm server as I can see the connections in the logs (so I guess the ODBC connection is okay), but it will not run the simple SQL query above.

Has something changed? I know they are different ODBC drivers, but has the SQL changed? Looking at all the documentation I can't see anything fundamentally different?

Any suggestions?

K

The error from Mirth seems over complicated but here it is....

[2013-05-23 11:55:54,422]  FATAL (org.mule.impl.DefaultComponentExceptionStrategy:84): The error is: General error Query: SELECT
path.lab FROM path Parameters: []
java.sql.SQLException: General error Query: SELECT
path.lab FROM path Parameters: []
 at org.apache.commons.dbutils.QueryRunner.rethrow(QueryRunner.java:359)
 at org.apache.commons.dbutils.QueryRunner.query(QueryRunner.java:240)
 at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jdbc.JdbcMessageReceiver.getMessages(JdbcMessageReceiver.java:258)
 at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceiver.poll(TransactedPollingMessageReceiver.java:108)
 at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(PollingMessageReceiver.java:118)
 at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:290)
 at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
 at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The exact same query works on FM8 Server.

K

This topic is 3987 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.