Hyper-Link Script Control

This topic is 8323 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

you add the &tag=value pair I think the tag is FMP-Script but i'd check that smile.gif" border="0 the value is the name of your script.

I don't use scripts as they can cause problems (if you plan on more than one person having access to it which it sounds like you don't) a search of this forum will get you some info there if you need it.

laugh.gif" border="0

• Newbies

Hello,

Does anyone know how to create a hyper-link in an html doc that will run a script in FM.

Here's what I'm thinking that I would like to do.

I want to be able to open a FMP5 database if it is not open via a web browser running on WC. I could have one database open and running on WC that has 'links' (when viewed by a browser) that in turn run scripts when clicked to open/close other databases.

I thought that there was a way to remotely open and close a FMP5 database through Remote Administration/Console but, I can't seem to figure that out either or find any documentation that can explain it.

If anyone can suggest as to how I can accomplish openning and closing a FMP5 database via a browser I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Avery

This topic is 8323 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.