web direct stopped connecting

This topic is 3701 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi Webdirect used to work but coming back to it - it seemed to have stopped working. To ensure it is not a network issue I have also tried to directly connect from the server by using http://127.0.0.1/fmi/webd and localhost/fmi/webd

Webdirect is turned on in the console but i do notice that the Web Publishing Engine IP is 127.0.0.1 - is that normal?

Also regardless if PHP and XML is turned on or off the Web server status button is grey.

FMS 13.0.1

Java 7 update 21

OSX 10.8.5 server

Any ideas??

thanks

I have exactly the same problem, as of yesterday WebDirect isn't working anymore. Admin console shows that WEb Publishing Engine is running (127.0.01), PHP & XML enabled, but Web Server is greyed out and I can't access any of my WebDirect databases because it says

Websites are turned off. An administrator can turn them on using the Server application.

Running Filemaker server 13 on OS X 10.9 with latest java updates, hadnt had any problems before yesterday, tried restarting filemaker server, the OS X server multiple times, but that doesn't seem to do anything, read from somewhere that it might take 10 minutes or so for them to start up, so I left it as it is for 24 hours, but still nothing. If anyone has any idea what is causing this and how to fix this, would greatly appreciate it. 

Reinstalling the server did the trick. Nice thing is, it kept all the files and databases, so I didn't even have to restore anything. It said that the ports 80 & 443 were in use, altho server.app said it is off, might want to try to stop apache from terminal by typing in: sudo apachectl stop , since filemaker has its own web server. 

This topic is 3701 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.