Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Disable script step .... where did it go and did I miss something ?

This topic is 3699 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Well I made the jump from v11 to v13 last week and am really just now getting into setting up a new file from scratch instead of converting an old one.

SSSssssssssssssoooooooooooooo ... this has to be something obvious and I've searched for 2 hrs now .... but the question is :

What happened to the Disable/Enable button for a script step in the Edit Script view ??

I used these heavily for testing out scripts ..... and all I have now are 'Clear' and 'Duplicate'

I've imported some scripts and can't enables some of the steps .........

That is very strange!  Are you sure the 'show compatibility' is set to allow the step ( popup lower left ) ?  Otherwise I would sure love to see the file to figure it out ... it is not normal at all!

#$%@$^^%&&& !!!

Comment is right AND big oops on my part ! I thought I purchased the Advanced version ............ I didn't even double check.

NOT HAPPY !!

PS - Talk about having a sick feeling ..........

Call customer service or sales, and tell them what happened. Be sure you tell them that you already own Advance in 11 and were trying to just upgrade out to 13.

Good luck,

• Like 1

Call customer service or sales, and tell them what happened. Be sure you tell them that you already own Advance in 11 and were trying to just upgrade out to 13.

Good luck,

I'm gonna try on Monday when they open ....... The issue probably will be that I purchase form Amazon (not a 3P seller).

Amazon doesn't take back opened software so here we are.

There should be a cheaper upgrade for same versions to go from Pro to Advance.

Now back to trying to get the plugin created with Scriptmaster and v11 to work on v13. What a frustrating day ..........

And that would be worth it ... a license is a license, I believe.  Sometimes people end up with extra Pro copies I hear and they sell their extras at a discount.

When you purchase from FMI, you can download the application almost immediately, once they verify funds, they send you a download link. 

HTH

Lee

BUT ..... as I said the download and CD is $20 more than waiting 2 days (or only 1 day for a extra  $3.99) for the CD through Amazon.

$20 is $20 ......... :)

PS - I would have expected an FMP to FMPA upgrade license for like $1XX.00 ............

This topic is 3699 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.