SafetyNet 2.0?

This topic is 3438 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I had to quit using SafetyNet when going to FMS 13 since the current version, 1.3, is not compatible.  Any news on when a new version is coming out?  I'm having to use Arq now, but would prefer something specifically for FileMaker.  I'm assuming it will support remote container fields and hopefully the Amazon Glacier in addition to the S3.  I really look forward to it!

TAYLOR SHARPE

www.TaylorMadeServices.com

• 3 months later...

Any update on if/when we could expect a new version or SafetyNet that works with FMS 13? I loved SafetyNet and it nearly killed me having to lose it for FMS 13.

• 5 months later...

I can assure you all that SafetyNet is not a dead product! We have released a new version today that installs SafetyNet as a servlet instead of as a server side plugin, which resolves all FMS incompatibilities and also improves efficiency and security. We are also continuing to work on SafetyNet as we speak. Please download version 1.4 and let us know how it works for you! 

Note that this is not a new major version, so any current licenses are still valid for this version.

This topic is 3438 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.