Server Maintenance This Week. ×

FileMaker Pro 13 Certification Exam

This topic is 3598 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi,

i was just about to go for a FileMaker 12 Exam when the version 13 came out, so i figured out i might as well go for the exam in 13.

Could anybody who passed the 13 exam let me know is there a big diference between one and another and how much more would i need to learn to get prepared for FM 13 exam assuming that i am already well prepared for FM12.

Thank you

people doing the exam have to sign kind of a NDA so its highly unlikely that anyone is able to tell you what happens w/o breaking the contract.

but in general, those type of exams are meant to test your knowledge of this very version you doing the exam for. my guess is that you may need to know the facts about v13 to do the exam sucessfully…

but afaik, you can do the test as often as you want! ;o)

hth

pixi

The waiting period is 2 weeks.

milanm, read through the new FileMaker Training Series for 13. It is a must-read in my opinion. In addition, just take a look through the FileMaker Help files.

I hope this helps and good luck on your certification.

Thank you, i took the exam and i PASSED  :) .

It is true, you have to sign that you will not reveal any info in regards to the test, and you are right, i guess it would not be braking a contract if i say that you do have to know a significant number of new facts related to version 13 in order to pass.

I probably shouldnt come up with the question in the first place as it is kind of self explicable.

This topic is 3598 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.