Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Database Schema Help

This topic is 3545 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

HI,

A client has come to my company with a question that I am not sure how to handel. The client wants us to find a way where they can send a questionaire to their subsidary companies asking them questions about if they provide things such as medical insurace, life insurace, dental plans, ect.. also it includes quetions about who holds their 401K plans and Defined benefit plans. What the client wants is when the companies respond to them they want a master list created that shows Company A provides medical insurace, life insurace, no dental or vision ect... they way it has been described to me is they want to manually update the master list as the reponses come in or do very minimal work (such as drag and drop an excel file into the program and the master list automatically updates.) It not as imporant that the master list or report shows what companies hold the 401Ks and who they use for their insurance plans, but they want to know who has responded and who hasnt. A yes or no to what they provide their employees would be fine in the master report or list as long as they can get the details which filemaker seems to be able to do.

I have looked at filemaker pro and it seems that it could possibly work but im not sure how the program works entirely.  Is filemaker able to do what the client has asked? If not what type of program should i look into?

Thanks!!

This topic is 3545 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.