Sign in to follow this  
RATONES

Log out webdirect solution

To log out Webdirect solution , 

if i use exit application script , will it log out ?

or is there something else to log out ?

mikey

What I am using is a button that run a relogin script and auto log into a dummy acc and goes back to my main page. That account has no privileges and can only access one button that is a login. Sadly I dont think there is a simple “logout” option.

With WebDirect, using the script steps of <Exit Application> or <Close Window) will have the same effect - it'll log the user out, and return to the home page for WD.

You can use below script:

If [ Get(SystemPlatform) = 4 ] //If the platform is WebDirect
Exit Application
Else //If the platform is not WebDirect
Open Launch Center
Close File [ Current File ]
End If

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Donald Clark
      I have a FileMaker server 13.v10 database solution that changed somehow during development and now does not display several WebDirect objects properly.
      For starters, the text shows up as white on a white background, which it did not do before.  We have been and are using the Cool Grey theme.
      Other problems with display:
      1.  3 value lists will not display:  One a regular list from a set of values, another list from a related layout, and a third a filtered list from another layout.  Another value list works normally
      2.  A picture in a container field (locally stored, not external yet) does not show.
      3.  A filtered, sorted portal does not show the records, nor are they accessible in the portal. The filtering and sorting are straightforward.
      We have tried several things to correct the issue:
      1.  Made a new layout, grouped everything together and paste it on the new layout.
      2.  Made a new layout and made the fields and portal from scratch.
      3.  Simplified and changed the relationships to the portal
      4.  Substituted simplified relationships for the value lists (just for testing.
      5.  Tried the db on FM Server 16 and made most of the changes above, nothing was different.
      6.  Used Dropdowns, Popups, and radio buttons, no change in behavior
      7.  We had FMDiff examine the db for corruption, but they found no problems, so file corruption is not an issue.  We also compacted the db in order to reindex all indexed fields, but that did not help.

Everything works fine using FM client.  Only WebDirect has problems.

A photo showing the problems on WebDirect is attached, as is a photo showing the fields properly displayed in FileMaker Client.  Please forgive the look and feel; the photos show the layout as we made changes and are troubleshooting.
      Has anyone seen this before?  Do you have any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks for your help.

• By Carlos Soares
      Hello

I would like to know how many users can access my web direct in simultaneous.
      I read somewere only 5 users can access the database on remote mode. This can be aplyed to web direct?

Thanks
    • By Jason H
      I'm trying to find out if its possible to create a web based FileMaker 13 solution (WebDirect) where I can remotely upload files to the db and someone else can remotely download those files.
      All the reading that I have been doing with regards to WebDirect doesn't touch on containers at all.
      Is this scenario possible and what would be the basics of making it happen (how to initiate an upload or downlaod, contain setup, etc)

Jason
    • By Martin_S
      Hi
      Ok, so we have just completed the set up of our test FM13 server and the application is being accessed via webdirect.
      I have tested it on Chrome (as our managed image only runs IE8 at present), and I get a login dialog whuich i have to enter my network credentials into. Currently the application is secured by three different Active Directory groups based on the access level of the user, and the users would really like to know if it's possoble for them to not have to sign in?
      The third party provider who set this up believed it was possible, but as WebDirect is new, there doesn't seem to be much info available. I've searched the user guides and they all mention SSO with ODBC, but I am pretty sure this doesn't apply here.
      Can anyone tell me if what we need is possible, and if so how?
      Thanks
      Martin
    • By colin taylor
      Hi would like to have a url load my ebay purchasing history . It needs a username and password so how do i set this up  in the web viewer so the page loads automatically. Is this the best way to do it.
      Thanks Col
  • Who Viewed the Topic

10 members have viewed this topic:
    mr_vodka  Wim Decorte  bcooney  comment  OlgerDiekstra  Josh Ormond  Fitch  Steve Martino  Ocean West  domenech 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.