Error or not error ?

This topic is 2994 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

I use ScripMaster and the SendEmail with  attachment script ;  I had no problems until I installed Printer Switch plugin myFMbutler. This pi creates the pdf file attached to the email; I get an error message (see screenshot). However the message is sent with his attachment and this explains the topic title !

What can I do to avoid that message ?

Thanks and regards

Noël

Capture d’écran 2016-01-16 à 11.49.24.png

What it means is that for some reason the function is expecting a file parameter which according to that tis empty, and Groovy doesn't know what to do with it. It can't tell whether what you are sending is a string or an actual file path

Have you amended the script at all?? Can you post an example of the code and how you are creating the parameters to pass to it?

Hello John

I have not made any modification to the code of the script given in samples with ScriptMaster ; I just registered the function and defined a variable in fileMaker. After creating various folders (by other SM scripts as createFolderFile...) I generate the pdf file in PrinterSwitch. Finally the path  $pathPS looks like  on Mac :

/Users/ND/Documents/DATAS_FIGON/RECUS_DEP/2016/Lerda_Suzanne13_01_2016.pdf

Then I defined a variable as

SendEmailWithAttachments( loufigoun 2::mail_assoc ; producteurs 2::mail_producteur ; "Votre apport du " & depots 2::date_depot ; "Vous souhaitant bonne réception" ; "smtp.free.fr" ; $pathPS )

Every thing runs fine but that message ; indeed an error management at the beginning of the filemaker script avoids the message to appear... But I should be happy to know why it appears !

Noël

This topic is 2994 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.