Installing on Windows server 2012R2 and FMS 14

This topic is 2801 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am trying to install supercontainer (2.93) on a Windows server 2012 R2. The Windows installer did not finish, so I tried a manual install with the instructions provided at docs.360works.com. When I try to save the URL rewrite rule I get an error "The data in the page is invalid". When I try to use the option to start SuperContainerServer.jar I get an error "Problem starting server". Any suggestions on what to do here. Thanks Joost Kingma

iis.png

jar.png

I tried the installer on another server (Windows server 2012R2, with FMS 13). Same problem, installer does not finish. See image. Left it running for about 10 minutes then aborted.

However, I am able to do the manual install. I need to gave the URL rewrite rule a name :-), then I can store it. So I will start testing now.

supercontainerfms13.png

Hi guys,

We are aware of the issue with the installer and are working on a fix for it. For now, I have updated and tested the manual installation instructions for both Mac and Windows and both work fine. Here is the link to manual installation instructions for those that need it. If you run into issues please send an email to our support system at [email protected] 

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

We are still working on the installer but we do another alternatively to manually installing. Here are instructions for Windows:

--

1) Restart Machine (do not attempt to install)

2) Open up Task Manager and go to the "Services" tab

2.X) Location the "360Works" service, right click it, and hit "Stop"

3) Download MirrorSync (go to http://www.360works.com/filemaker-sync/ and click "Download the current version")

4) Run the MirrorSync Installer

4.X) If followed correctly, the MirrorSync installer should complete without issue. If it does not complete, consider trying again or contacting us.

5) Run the SuperContainer Installer

5.X) If followed correctly, the SuperContainer installer should complete without issue

6) Navigate to C:\Program Files\360Works

7) Launch the "360Works Admin Tool"

8) Select MirrorSync from the list and click "Remove"

8.X) This uninstalls MirrorSync

--

and for Mac...

--

1) Restart Machine (do not attempt to install)

2) Open up a terminal and run the following commands in order

2.1) cd /Library/LaunchDaemons

2.2) sudo launchctl unload com.prosc.TomcatDaemon.plist

3) Download MirrorSync (go to http://www.360works.com/filemaker-sync/ and click "Download the current version")

4) Run the MirrorSync Installer

4.X) If followed correctly, the MirrorSync installer should complete without issue. If it does not complete, consider trying again or contacting us.

5) Run the SuperContainer Installer

5.X) If followed correctly, the SuperContainer installer should complete without issue

6) Navigate to /Library/360Works

7) Launch the "360Works Admin Tool"

8) Select MirrorSync from the list and click "Remove"

8.X) This uninstalls MirrorSync

--

• 5 months later...
  • Newbies

This is still an issue.  The mirror sync route installed super container on the wrong port and gave me that error message, yet there is no documentation on fixing this.  Please fix your product!

This topic is 2801 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.