Claris Engage 2025 - March 25-26 Austin Texas ×

Regarding Sending mail Attachments

This topic is 3110 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello ,

Here I just download the FM starting point 4.6. Though it is much hardworked free templates starter solutions. I like it very much and most of the requirements fulfil by this solutions. I just want to know that while sending   Quotations through Email by Estimates than how it can pick the product descriptions details and product image and video (saved in container field)  which I have saved in product details of that particular product and can send along with quotation line item layout format .As well as if there are more than line items in layout format in that conditions how it can pick the each product descriptions and product image or video for particular line items products.    Yet I have tried 360 email plugin . I am unable to do so according to there documatations.

Thanking

Hi samarthmkt,

So, I am trying to understand the issue.  You want to send out multiple attachments.  Using 360works email... or... 360Works cloud mail is the way to do it.   If you are having problem doing that... I am going to recommend you check with the 360Works people.  The multiple attachments capability... is not something that we build into FMSP... as a base feature.

- RC

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply regarding sending multiple attachments. Ok I will discuss with 360 people regarding sending each line item price quotes along with its product description and image or video in attachment form. Rather than this there  was an "I" mark on each line items in invoice to preview the line item descriptions and image etc in previous versions but now it is not showing in new versions (4.6). It will be helpful if it is enable in estimates also. Thanks

This topic is 3110 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.