Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Many Thanx to CDML/FM community

This topic is 7590 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi ganag!

U just wanted to "take a post" and thank you all for being patient and so helful in the last few months. You have educated me and opened a whole antoher world of design, programming and database conecpts.

Wihtout pointing out any names....I just wanted to THANK YOU!

All the best!

"We are all nice people here "

this seems to be the case....most people are very professional and above all willing to take their time to help <-- and this is what counts!

The number of posts is irrelevant...sometimes it take only 1 post to resolve a month worth of a "suffering"

Thanx to this forum I am finally growing some of my hair back smile.gif

so guys....tap your selves on your shoulders and accept my gratitude! (yes you too)

There was a great story in the early days of the Homestake Gold Mine in the Black Hills of South Dakota. The staff mechanic couldn't fix something, so they called in a guy from Deadwood who showed up, did a half-hour's work, and solved their problem. He sent the mine a bill for $20, which the accountants thought was exhorbitant for the time he spent. (Miners were getting $5 a day at the time.) They sent the bill back and asked the guy to itemize. His new bill read "Fixing the machine: $1. Knowing how: $19."

You're the guys who know how. Thank you from me, too, as we all "pay it forward."

Ernie

This topic is 7590 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.