FMXDCB error

This topic is 1759 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I have an existing Mirror Synch installation. I have recently changed the IP address and needed to update the configuration. Now I get an error stating that fmxdbc extended privileges are not enabled for the account. I have checked and double-checked and it is enabled. What might be going on?

There are a few different things to check when JDBC queries aren't hitting the database from MirrorSync. Aside from making sure the privileges are enabled on the database and that the drivers are enabled on FileMaker Server, can you make sure port 2399 is open on the server network? That's the JDBC port which is never open by default.

Let me know if that helps and we can troubleshoot from there. If you're still having troubles, I may ask you to submit your logs to us so we can get a better look.

Junior Perez, 360Works Support

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Newbies

We are having the same problem.

Server Version
On a Windows Server 2012 R2 ver. 6.3 (build 9600).

The privileges are enabled on the database, and the drivers are enabled on the server. Port 2399 is opened. Where else should I look?

Thanks for your help.

Hi Aaron,

Please go ahead and submit a bug report so we can take a look at your logs. If you have not reproduced the error today, please do so before sending the bug report. Bug reports can be sent by going to the MirrorSync page in a browser and clicking on the "Send problem report and log files" link. 

This topic is 1759 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.