Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Code: 6070 after 3.0.0.1 upgrade

This topic is 1617 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi All,

Since upgrade our plugin to Win Version 3.0.0.1 I now get this error when uploading invoices to QBO.

It seems to be only invoices with more than 1 qty of an item as the error suggests.

I have attached the script.

UnitPrice (Line Items::ProdUnitCostRRP) * Qty (Line Items::Qty) does = Amount (Line Items::ProdUnitCostRRPTotal).  So I'm unsure what is causing the issue.

This was working fine before the upgrade !?  So I'm wondering if there is something that has changed that needs to be called in the script.

I would appreciate any help...

Error.JPG

script.pdf

Edited by Brandan

I do relatively little work in QBO, so grain of salt...

The message makes it appear that the math is wrong. Is it? ( I'd look closely at whether there are rounding issues, as sometimes FMP produces a different value than FMP when doing math and rounding decimal places. )

If not: Can you exclude either Amount or UnitPrice? QB desktop allows this, and does the Algebra necessary to solve for x.

HTH!

Geoffrey Gerhard
Creative Solutions Incorporated
14000 Creekside Drive
Matthews, NC 28105

Hi Geoffrey

Thank you for responding and giving me your thoughts.

I have double checked it and they are definitely the same result.

UnitPrice * Qty does equal the value in the Amount field

I tried to exclude the Amount but the plugin said it was required.

I striped out all calculations and had only static numbers in UnitPrice and Amount but I get the same result.  I also change the field type from currency to General.

Attached is the error I get now.  UnitPrice is 4.15, Qty is 3 therefore Amount (total) is 12.45.  But the Error says its 12.

What concerns me is the fact it had been working fine up until the latest plugin update.

Capture.JPG

Edited by Brandan

Brandan, 

We have since released version 3.0.0.2 and have not been able to replicate the issue. We would need to know a little bit more from the JSON response. Would you be able to provide that?

Alternatively, you may be able to just provide the quantity and the amount while QB will automatically calculate the missing result. As long as three are there ( Based on formula Rate * Qty = Amount). 

-PCIpal

This topic is 1617 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.