Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Get Field / Record List from Portal

This topic is 927 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello, 

I have a list of data, extracting/looping from Webviewer to a portal.   I would like to sum last 400 record on every new record created. 

through portal it slow down too much so I try to integrate  a script step to get list and sum previous 400 records 

the fast I found is "GetFieldList ( fieldName ; recordNumStart ; recordNumEnd )" it work perfectly on the layout of the table, 

but it doesn't work on a portal & table where the Webviewer is located. 

Is there anyway to get it work with the portal or other way to sum 400 previous record out of a portal ? 

thank you :) 

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 12.29.40.png

Edited by ibobo

Sometimes it may be easier to open a window, could even be hidden of the related records, contstrain/find the 400 you want.  A summary field will have the correct count.  Copy that value as a variable, set the field with that variable.
A Sql statement/calc may also do it to.  Someone with that experience may be able to help.

Thank you Steve, as it loops sometimes every second, open and close window, or switch between windows will mess-up  the loop or conduct on error or freeze.  Already happen on other project that s why I avoid. 

I may found Custom fonction that give me list of what is in the portal, so I think I ll filter in portal 400 last record and sum the up with the CF. 

This topic is 927 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.