Server Maintenance This Week. ×

I'm thinking of selling!

This topic is 7097 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm not giving many details yet and only want serious people/organizations to reply. I have two peices of software developed in FMPro that have been selling around the U.S.A. for six years (approx. 600 clients currently). Current users pay a yearly subscription fee which is a good enough living in itself. Additionally, there are new purchasers and derivitive products that last year alone brought in $50,000 with an additional $100,000 contract being awarded that was nixed by the legislature and may come about this year. It's also important to note that I have done little or no advertising and yet have clients in 48 states! I was just blessed to find a nitch where my previous experience was absolutely necessary to get the project going and has therefore kept competitors out completely. Now that it is up and running, I think anyone who is very good at FmPro, and has a head for business, could do very well. I have only been spending about 20 hours a week on these projects so I either have hire people or sell these two products.

My other projects are unrelated and I would keep them.

Only interested parties need reply.

not to sound rude but my initial response is "good for you"

.....aaaand .....this "software" of yours does what? for what industry? are u selling the software or the rights to it?

is there a site? a demo? a funny story about it? anything?

you can give us something wihout loosing your hard work wink.gif

• 3 months later...

It's an old-ish News expression... somebody who posts a wild or inflamatory comment with the intention of attracting attention or just causing havoc. Its root may be from "trolling" where you drag a line through the water to catch fish.

I've never heard back from them...

• 1 month later...

This topic is 7097 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.