Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Action Tabs [Finished-8 Advanced]

This topic is 6388 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Solution / :P Action Tabs

Description: Hello --

Have you ever wanted to run a script clicking on a tab (I guess you did) ?

With a little trickery now you can:

http://www.buliga.it/TipFiles/ActionTabs.zip

... and you've plenty of room for other magics ???-)

Working Under: 8 Advanced

Solution Status: Finished

Pre-requisites: FileMaker 8 or better

Author(s): Pupiweb

Date: 07/16/06

Credits:

Instructions / Other Info:

Disclaimer:

FM Forums does not endorse or warrantee these files are fit for any particular purpose. Do not post or distribute files without written approval from the copyright owner. All files are deemed public domain unless otherwise indictated. Please backup every file that you intend to modify.

ActionTabs.zip

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Pupiweb one suggestion I can make is that for the "True Tabs" change the font size to 1 point and reduce your overlaced graphic to smaller size.. this will help to reduct the possible impact of a user discovering the hole in this technic.

Also one minor challenge with this technique is that in order to have borders for the Tabs and Tab areas, an indepent set of graphics is needed. Just means a little more design effort but if you working smart off of your inventory of templates its worth it for this functionality.

What we need FileMaker to do is provide for scripting off of a natural Tab...

Hi Ferrell,

It is acceptable for you to post a modified version of a Sample file, as this is an [color:blue] Open Source Solutions. In reading your reply, I'm not sure I'm following what you mean by [color:blue] "hole in this technic," could you explain what you mean there.

Lee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.