Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Creating a history...

This topic is 6188 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm with you on the first three. I'd probably add Terminator and T2 to that. Can't forget parts of the Star Wars series.

I'm not sure how Day After Tomorrow got on your list. That thing was just a silly disaster flick. That whole premise of the county freezing over lost it for me. Heck, we freeze over every winter here in Minnesota. Just need to throw on some long-johns and you're good to go.

Anyway, just because a movie gets a budget, doesn't mean it will be made well. Even the newer Star Wars movies with the big budget and amazing special effects had frustrating shortcomings.

Im with you on these:

Matrix

Fifth Element

Galaxy Quest

Minority Report

I Robot

Butterfly Effect

also rather liked Pitch Black and its sequel, and Starship troopers, and that one where they go to Mars though they had no real plots. Oh and Armargedon though that may not count... Also possibly Deija Vu (that how you spell it?)

BUT NOT with you on Truman Show ... lol, that movie, should die, you can only watch it so many times, but at high school they made us watch it another 10 times after it stopped being bearable.

And vanilla sky, well lets just not go there.

If Vanilla Sky had anybody else starring EXCEPT Tom Cruise it'd be considered a classic movie, and we'd all be running around shouting "Tech Support" when things go wrong. It blew me away.

Add Dark City to the list too.

Lee, why be such a kill joy :) ?

Lol, i would've started another topic, but every movement is precious atm, i'm on dial up ahahaha. Anywho, if someone starts up a topic, i'll happily continue this discussion..

This topic is 6188 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.