Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Help! Printing last page of each record with sub-summary report!

This topic is 6087 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Good Morning all,

I have an issue with an Accounts Receivable report that I would like help with.. We have it setup where it is a sub-summary (leading/trailing) by customer #.

Depending on the amount of items a customer purchases, some customers have one page of items, some two pages, and some have three pages when printing reports.

Has anyone built or know a way of just printing the last page of each customer statement when you have a found set of data pulled up? This will show the customer the last several items posted to the account along with the Sub Summary totals (charges, payments, total due)

I tried limiting this by date range, but it gives false data in the total charges, total payments and total due since the entire record details are not there.

Thanks for your help!

Well with FM8, you could have your found set and then use Go to Related Record (open new window) using your summary report layout. The same concept of going to the last page of the report and printing holds as in the FM6 version.

Then the window can be closed, and you would go to the next record of your orig window with the found set.

This whole processed would be looped.

• 1 month later...

This topic is 6087 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.