Need MAC run time maker volunteer

Kris M

This topic is 4917 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

True. No additional software cost; they already have it. Need to buy the Mac though. And of course - as so many people do - then can consolidate on the Mac, use Windows in Boot Camp or Parallels, and use one machine for both operating systems. I know of a number of businesses buying Macs strictly to run Windows, they never use MacOS.

Bruce.. not to be a jerk but here it is anyway... whats the point of your arguing with me about what I want or don't want? If I was asking for some engineering/design issue or problem to be resolved by group discussion then questioning my request is welcomed. That living group think is the prime value of this forum for me and your input has been significant however.. All i did was to simply ask for someone to process a run time for me. Volunteer or not... thats all the discourse I thought I needed. If you want to debate the merits of run times perhaps you should take it up with FM engineering because i don't have the knowledge, experience, or willingness to make an argument.

I have made no comments about the merits of runtimes. My comment is about your request for other people to do work of significant value for your for free, with some likelihood that there will be additional requests and changes in projects of this type, so that the volunteer must again handle it for you for free. Timeliness of response to your friend/client is consequently reduced as well.

Edited by Guest

This topic is 4917 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.