Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Insert Images (Container) from Field

This topic is 4754 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Script the import of the image into the "Image" field as a reference and also set the file path into the "Image location" field

Greetings;

I have tried to set the path as listed below, however i am getting an error...

Set Variable [$Path; Value: "imagewin://DOTF/Delights of the Flesh/Images/" & Product Catalog::Image_location3]

Go to Field [Product Catalog::Image]

Insert Picture [Reference; "$Path"]

The File "productsmain.large.100011029.pd29-13-00.jpg" could not be found and is required to complete this operation.

The actual link i am trying to get it to import is more like;

http://www.**********.com.au/dbimages/productsmain.large.100011029.PD2913-00.jpg

I have a field called "Image location" which for example will hold and address like "http://www.domain.com/images/image.jpg". I also have field which is a container called "Image" which i want to display the image that is located from "Image location".

A container field cannot display an image stored on the web. Use the web viewer instead.

put web viewer on filemaker layout.Give them object name and set URL of Image where it is located.

hide it behind of Container field and put button "insert image/file" then fire a script which will like as

1. go to Object[Object name;"web](web is the object name here.)

2 copy[select]

3 Paste[select;table_name:container field name]

A container field cannot display an image stored on the web. Use the web viewer instead.

put web viewer on filemaker layout.Give them object name and set URL of Image where it is located.

hide it behind of Container field and put button "insert image/file" then fire a script which will like as

1. go to Object[Object name;"web](web is the object name here.)

2 copy[select]

3 Paste[select;table_name:container field name]

This topic is 4754 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.