Server Maintenance This Week. ×

warn status

This topic is 4551 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

its a feature of the forum that allows moderators to give "warnings" to members who break the ethics of the site.

after enough warnings users are banned (or put in detention) for a certain time. You will see your warn status increase

if you are a trouble maker.

For the most part we have had a very high quality of conduct by our members and mostly only bots & spammers have been banned

on occasion when there have been some differing opinions between members and people post things that in retrospect were

emotional charged - a time out seems to help - once tempers have cooled progressive discussion can continue.

actually I turned it off - as it's hardly used and when issues arise we typically interface

directly with the individual with email or private topic to remedy the conflict instead of

letting a cumulative demerit determine their posting fate.

No Aussie Jiohn, you're just a $%#^ trouble maker.

Ocean West, turn the warn status it back on IMMEDIATELY you $#%^ $%$#$%^ or I'll come around and %%^& you in the ##$%.

Warn status might be the only metric that I can beat Comment on. :D

(^^^^ See I'm already trying to get some points on the board. I bet there are at least 2 in this post alone.)

It is easy for you to judge me because you have hair. Take away your hair and you are just as strange and pink as I am (except maybe without glasses). You should not pick on someone something wearing glasses anyway. Meanie.

Stephen, if anyone deserves warning points, Vaughan certainly does now. :tongue3:

At least my mamma loves me...

It is easy for you to judge me because you have hair. Take away your hair

You are assuming that he has hair? A lot can happen to a person in 10 or 12 years. :hairy:

I don't ever remember a different picture of him since I joinied in 2001 :rolleyes:

Lee

Now that is a very good point, Lee! Now take me ... I am much older than I look in my picture; keeping this youthful appearance takes constant work and money! Maybe Vaughan gets a bit of $#%^ $%$#$%^ hair assistance as well. :smile3:

This topic is 4551 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.