Any one able to give lessons or know of any?

This topic is 4413 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi All,

I am wondering if there was any one avaiable to offer one on one coaching in Filemaker??? I live on the central coast NSW and am desperately trying to get my head around filemaker.

I am building a database for my business and it needs to be complicated (i think) I am watching all the tutorials but sometimes i think i get it but then it does not work...I think if i could just have a day or so with someone telling me and showing me in my business how it works would be easier...

I am willing to come to you and pay if need be...i am desperate as we need this up and running quickly...

I am a quick learner but sometimes the tutorials dont cover exactly what I want and it can be difficult to relay the information into my circumstances.

Oh I am more then happy to skype if no one lives close enough...

Pleaase???

desperation talking...

Tina

• 1 month later...

I hire a service to build my foundation, several version afterwards following them, I following their lead.. started adding small scripts.. After a while.. using this forum.. spending lots of browsing time it clicked for me.. Not knowing everything.. still i lack. Is there any one local or clubs you can visit looking for mentors.

• 2 weeks later...

NSW Central Coast might be interesting to find someone completely local... Niche IT are based in Sydney and are the FM Training Providers for Australasia.

Note: I also work for the company... but Andrew McCallum may know of someone more local to you that could be of assistance...

www.nicheit.com.au

Interested Members,

Please address your correspondences directly to Tina by email reflected in her profile. You could also send her a private message.

Tina has not returned since the day she posted her request.

Lee

This topic is 4413 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.