Server Maintenance This Week. ×

FileMaker 12 Known Issues?

This topic is 4356 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Is there an official FileMaker Inc. list of known issues in FM12 available to the public or FM devs?

I seem to remember there was one for FM11 (unless I dreamt it) and would be good to see if issues I spot / report have already been acknowledged.

FMI has never really published a list of known bugs. Some are mentioned in the Knowledge Base, but there is no list. A list would be commercial suicide.

FMI has never really published a list of known bugs. Some are mentioned in the Knowledge Base, but there is no list. A list would be commercial suicide.

That is a very negative comment on Filemaker Inc and Filemaker 12. I have been surprised at the slowing down of comments on FM12 on this forum. Are these indications of a slow uptake?

That is a very negative comment on Filemaker Inc and Filemaker 12.

I don't think this comment as negative , just truthful.

I have been surprised at the slowing down of comments on FM12 on this forum. Are these indications of a slow uptake?

Yes , I believe so - about as slow as scrolling in list mode on FM12.

I don't think that's an official FMI bug list, it looks to be crowd-sourced. The guy who started the tread is not an FMI employee.

Not from FMI, but pretty spot on. Sort of ironic the first one on the list is still around in FM11's last version never fixed and a big one, just got bit again last week on that one, and 12 is too slow to even think about switching to, but the import issue is now fixed. One step forward for profit two steps back for performance.

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is 4356 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.