This topic is 3918 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I am trying to use ScriptMaster on Filemaker Advanced 11 and the plugin won't load. If I go to preferences->plugins the plugin is not activated then if I activate it Filemaker instantly crashes. I am running on Windows 7 64-bit and I have javascript 7 update 25.

I already tried a few basic troublshooting tricks like reinstalling a fresh version of the plugin, restart, taking out all other plugins, etc. I also tried it on Filemaker 12 and it works fine. Only I need to use the plugin on a file that needs to run on Filemaker 11.

Thanks in advance.

Something in update 25 broke Scriptmaster on Filemaker Pro Advanced 11.  Filemaker Pro 11 has no problem.  Just trying to start Filemaker Pro 11 advanced crashes with a java exception and log.  Only removing the plugin from the extensions folder solves the problem.  I don't know the difference between Pro and Advanced Pro but that is what happens.

Tried on a Mac and it crashes. Tried on a PC and it will not load???

• 4 weeks later...

I continue to have the exact same symptoms as the OP.

Installed latest version of 32 bit scriptmaster plugin, freshly downloaded today. Using FM11 Pro Advanced. Everything works fine until I allow Java to update and then I see that Scriptmaster functionality stops working and when I check FM preferences, I see that the scriptmaster plugin is disabled. Clicking the checkbox to enable the scriptmaster plugin results in an immediate crash of filemaker.

Has this plugin fix for Java 7v25 been tested with FM11 Pro ADVANCED? Any suggestions on what I can try to resolve this serious problem?

Thanks!

Hello,

I am able to use FileMaker Pro Advanced 11 with ScriptMaster v4.205 in Mac OS X and Windows environments. I may not have tested with the exact OS you are using though. Can you provide me with your OS?

One common problem is that FileMaker loads plugins from multiple locations. It's possible there is an older version of ScriptMaster lurking on your machine somewhere. Can you check the following locations for old versions of the plugin:

- C:Program FilesFileMakerExtensions on Windows and the FileMaker Applications folder on Mac OS X

- All locations listed here: http://docs.360works.com/index.php/Autoupdate_plugin_location (We also offer a Java applet to remove 360 Works plugins from these locations at this site: http://static.360works.com/remove-plugins)

Let me know if this works for you!

Windows 7 Pro user here.

"C:Program Files (x86)FileMakerFileMaker Pro 11 AdvancedExtensions" contains only the "Monday, ‎July ‎29, ‎2013, ‏‎12:01:28 PM" scriptmaster plugin.

I find no extensions folders in the Appdata filemaker folder, neither local nor roaming.

So I did a full C: search for "360Works_ScriptMaster.fmx" on my PC, found copies of earlier versions in a variety of places that I had previously saved copies, and I deleted them all. I now just allowed the java update to occur again, relaunched FM11 and am seeing the same symptoms again.... Scriptmaster plugin is found disabled and clicking to enable it causes immediate crash of FM11. (My other purchased 360works plugins continue to work just fine.)

Any other ideas I should explore?

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is 3918 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.